SOL International Foundation is always looking for creative ways to raise awareness and money to support children in Sandy Bay. If you have an idea for fundraisers in your area please let us know and we can help you organize the fundraiser and provide you with materials to distribute to your supporters.
Past successful fundraisers:
- Annual Golden Buoy Event: Dive shops around Roatan raise funds though creative initiatives to win the “Golden Buoy”, all proceeds go to SOL International Foundation. Congratulations to the 2011 Golden Buoy Winners – Reef Gliders! Maybe your hometown dive shop can join the fun!
- Nancy Gallagher put on a basketball clinic fundraiser in her hometown.
- Over $300 raised by the then-9-year-old niece of Dave Elmore.
- Annual Roatan Raffle: $100 raffle tickets with a drawing for a free 7-night stay in West Bay Beach! Over 70 tickets sold for the January 1, 2012 drawing. This year, 2 lucky winners won a 7-night stay in Roatan. Thanks to the Boltons for the donation of their Infinity Bay Condo and Casa Martin in West Bay Village. Congratulations Kearney & Co. and Stu Cook!
- Over $800 raised by Paul Hartsel during the 3rd annual “The ‘Fro Must Go” raffle – buy a ticket for the chance to shave Paul’s head! The most creative fundraiser of 2012 so far!!
Let us know your ideas and how we can help you plan and implement a fundraiser in your area.